The Maintenance Technician performs tasks and responds to a high volume of repair and maintenance orders ranging from minor handyman-type repairs to medium commercial renovation projects.
We are looking for Maintenance Technicians that are well versed in Electrical, Plumbing, Drywall repair, Painting, Finish Carpentry, to name a few.
This is a full-time position. If you are someone who likes working with your hands and wants to work for a company that offers opportunities to hone your skills and a desire to take on new challenges, we want to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience in the field service industry. If you prefer, you can visit our location to fill out an application and take our maintenance evaluation form (test) at our office noted below. Please bring a copy of your driver’s license and a second form of ID.
3855 W. Glendale Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85051 Office hours: 8:30 am to 5 pm M-F, 10 am-2 pm the 1st Saturday of the month.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a mode of transportation to job sites.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the maintenance/renovation/construction industry.
- Ability to lift more than 50 lbs.
- Ability to perform other strenuous physical tasks, such as indoor and outdoor physical labor.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Owning a basic set of tools (drill, screwdrivers, wrenches, etc.). Larger tools are available at our shop.
- Extensive knowledge in a specific trade such as plumbing, electrical, framing, etc.
Pay: $ 22- $25 per hour. Compensation will be dependent on the candidate’s level of experience and proficiency in the specified trades.